Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Internet Explorer and anaZana


We recommend Firefox or Chrome for the best viewing experience of anaZana. We do not optimize anaZana for Internet Explorer, so if you are having poor results on IE, you now know why. 

It's hard to say how many times IE has been used by hackers, but the latest attack was on June 12th, 2012. Anyway, Chrome and Firefox are used by 76% of our viewing audience, and we believe that by focusing on the main browsers for optimal viewing, we do the greatest number of people the greatest good. 

I use both Chrome and Firefox, and have never been hacked (knock on wood). When I used IE, I had to reformat my entire drive multiple times from multiple attacks. That was my experience. If you insist on using IE, make you apply internet explorer patches as soon as they come out, and make sure your windows firewall is working and up to date.

Not to forget our Mac friends, I am told Safari works fine with anaZana. :)


Join the eCommerce revolution!

2 comments:

mada said...

I use Safari, and I am very happy with it!

Mick Malkemus, MS said...

This is good to know. I don't have a Mac, so I like hearing from our Mac Friends.