Sunday, July 15, 2012

International eCommerce websites with anaZana

International eCommerce websites

It's easy to create an international eCommerce site using anaZana.


AnaZana, Inc., was created in Latvia, and moved to the US in 2010. From the beginning, anaZana has prepared for international eCommerce. An eCommerce website must have functionality for currency conversion and  language. AnaZana has both.

International language functionality

Step 1: Click on pencil (sign into anaZana here for a free account)


Clicking on the pencil always opens the editor

Step 2: Put a check-mark in "Languages" Then click the blue "X" to close the Header Elements section.



In honor of the nations that have viewed this post the most times, I have clicked their languages for this demonstration.

Step 3: Put a check-mark next to the target languages. Then click "Save settings".




Step 4: View the outcome.




Okay, so far so good. Can visitors to your site now use it in your target languages, in this case: English, Hindi, Latvian, Russian, German, and Portuguese. Sadly, no. This is not to say that Google Translate cannot do a decent job with a translate widget. I use one myself on this blog: look above and to the left...

What I am referring to here is internal eCommerce website functionality.
Here's an example:

Step 1: Click on India (in)
Step 2: Click on the pencil
Step 3: Uncheck English (en)
Step 4: Check Indian (in)




That's all for now. If I see some comments, I'll finish up this tutorial.

Join the eCommerce revolution!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is

great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?












E Commerce Web Design Company

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of thіs web page iѕ in fact workіng harԁ in support οf
his web page, since herе eѵery infοrmation іs
quality bаsed stuff.

Hеrе is my wеb site ... villa shop caribbean

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i sаw you visited my ѕite thus i came to “retuгn the faѵor”.
I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

My web-site - http://www.ukinsurancewise.co.uk/1-day-car-insurance-catering-to-your-short-term-needs/